Performance Exhaust, Denver, CO
Bestway Muffler and Performance Exhaust at the House of Mufflers & Brakes is your premier automotive performance shop in Denver. We can custom bend pipe to build your dreams from scratch or get you a cat-back kit from any of the brands listed below. Looking for something not listed or want to discuss pricing give us a call now at 303-757-3305.
Performance Exhaust Facts
- Bigger is not always better; too little back pressure is just as bad as too much back pressure. When doing single exhaust the rule of thumb is not to use pipe more than one inch larger than stock, and for dual exhaust it is best not to go more than a half inch larger than stock. (This does not apply to diesel exhaust or when factoring the size of exhaust tips).
- Performance mufflers come in many different designs and sound different depending on engine, make and model. What sounds great on your friend's car may not sound the same on your vehicle.
- You can get performance flow without being too loud! Ask about our quiet performance systems and performance resonators.
- Performance Exhaust, when done properly, can help fuel economy. A good exhaust system helps your engine burn fuel more efficiently - but don't be a lead foot! For best results to improve MPG's pair your performance exhaust with a cold-air intake.
- Removing your catalytic converters or Diesel Particulate Filter is NOT an option for performance exhaust. This is illegal. There are better options for performance that won't get you in trouble.
- Looking for performance exhaust, but you're on a tight budget? We offer a line of economy performance mufflers to get great sound without silencing your wallet. But keep in mind that only name brand products come with a warranty!
- Dual Exhaust is meant to do more than look cool, for optimum performance ask about using a X-pipe in you dual set up.
- Need a tip? We've got plenty. From chrome to stainless steel we have a large selection to finish your exhaust with style.
- Take a look at the manufacturers websites above to get an idea what kind of product will suit your needs best. If you have questions give us a call at 303-757-3305!